Saturday, November 4, 2017
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre, Britannia Park
(Take Pinecrest North to the end)
What is Christmas “hygge” without all those special touches Danes love, cherish and enjoy sharing with others? Get a headstart on your holiday planning—stock up on your favourite Danish foods and unique decorations and gifts at the annual bazaar.
- Real Danish pastry, rye bread and other traditional baking
- A delicatessen with pate, herring, almond paste, chocolate, liquorice and much, much more….most of it imported just for the bazaar
- Christmas decorations brought in from Denmark or crafted by our accomplished members
- Calendar candles
- George Jensen table cloths
- A great selection of gift items
- Interesting and seasonal “Gently used” items at reasonable prices
- Beautiful embroideries
- Books (in both Danish and English) and magazines
No bazaar visit is complete without a visit to the restaurant to enjoy our delicious smørrebrød (open-face sandwiches). Savour them right there or take out for a great lunch at home.
Please be aware that payment is cash only! Free admission and free parking in the lot adjoining the Lakeside Centre.
See you there!