- Saturday, November 5, 2016
- 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre, Britannia Park
- (Take Pinecrest North to the very end)
It’s that time of year again—time for our popular Annual Bazaar and your opportunity to enjoy yummy Danish foods and stock up on unique Danish Christmas items!
Please note that the bazaar is one week earlier this year – the first Saturday in November.
As always, we offer a great variety:
- A restaurant with delicious smørrebrød (open-face sandwiches). Savour them right there or take out for a great lunch at home.
- Real Danish pastry and other traditional baking
- A delicatessen with pate, herring, almond paste, chocolate, liquorice and much, much more….
- Danish Christmas decorations
- A great selection of gift items
- Beautiful embroideries and other handcrafts
- Books and magazines
- A lottery
Please be aware that payment is cash only! Free admission and free parking in the lot adjoining the Lakeside Centre.
Come one, come all! Come early or come late! Come enjoy a taste of Denmark!