Saturday, November 14, 2015
11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Lakeside Gardens, Ottawa
It’s that time of year again! The Danish Club’s Annual Christmas Bazaar is by far our most popular event. We have a wide variety of excellent offers, including:
- a restaurant with many delicious kinds of smørrebrød (open-face sandwiches)
- a bakery with real Danish pastry, and many other edible Danish goodies to take home and enjoy with your family & friends
- Danish embroidery and decorations
- a lottery with excellent prizes
- a book table with a selection that varies from year to year and
- lots more….
The Christmas Bazaar will be held again this year at the Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre (a.k.a. Lakeside Gardens). From the Queensway, take the Pinecrest exit and travel north until you can get no further. You will then be in the centre’s parking lot. Entry and parking are free.
Come one, come all!! Enjoy some Danish pastries, traditional open face sandwiches, christmas decorations and gifts. Tell your friends, your neighbours, your work colleagues!!
See you there!!