Saturday, November 16, 2013
11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
It’s that time of year again. The Annual Danish Bazaar.
If you have been before, you know what to expect:
- a restaurant with many delicious kinds of smørrebrød (open-face sandwiches)
- a bakery with real Danish pastry, and many other edible Danish goodies to take home and enjoy with your family & friends
- Danish embroidery and decorations
- a lottery with excellent prizes
- a book table with a selection that varies from year to year and
- lots more….
If you have not been before, now you have an idea as to what you’ve been missing out on.
The place is the same as previous years: Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre (formerly known as Lakeside Gardens). From the Queensway, take the Pinecrest exit and travel north until you can get no further. You will then be in the centre’s parking lot where you can park for free.
Come one, come all!! Our most popular event…. tell your friends, your neighbours, your work colleagues!!
Be sure to share the attached Bazaar Flyer with your local business, local drug store or grocery store!!
Post the Bazaar Flyer anywhere you think people will notice it.
Come one, come all to enjoy some Danish pastries, traditional open face sandwiches, christmas decorations and gifts!!
Take a glance of the Pictures from previous year’s Danish Bazaar to get some insight to all the wonderful goodies that will be available.
See you there!!